The Cow-Cat

The Cow-Cat
AWWW!! Isn't he cute? He's the result of mixing a cow and a cat:) If you wanna see more (as in dogs mixed with lizards, etc. just click on the image!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

OMG YALL ARE GONNA FREAK OUT


DISCLAIMER: I was in the mood for telling a story today, so you dont' have to read all of it...BUT I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU DID:)

Yah, I guess you could say I'm getting a Texas accent from being down here
(seriously, my dad's from new york, and he's even getting one)
but, the BIG news,
is that
I SAW A TWILIGHT TRAILER TODAY!!
yes, yes, it's true.
I went to see INDIANA JONES with my family.
(even though I haven't seen ANY of the other ones)
(yes, I was so confused I had to have my dad explain the whole movie)
WELL
Right as I was getting tired of trailers,
and saying
START THE MOVIE!!!
another one came on.
The last one.
.....
.....ggrrrrrrrrrr
but then...
ROBERT PATTISON AND KRISTEN STEWART
appear on the BIG SCREEN!
It was the
TEASER TRAILER!!!
It was amazing on the big screen:)
Go see a movie in Texas!
and see the trailer!!

Or just go to Texas:)
IT ROCKS!!
(or you could probably just go down to the movie theater and see Kung Fu Panda or Get Smart ((or Indiana Jones)) and end up seeing the trailer!!)

No comments: