The Cow-Cat

The Cow-Cat
AWWW!! Isn't he cute? He's the result of mixing a cow and a cat:) If you wanna see more (as in dogs mixed with lizards, etc. just click on the image!

Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm a lazy butt+something to consider


So I've been to lazy to get off my butt and post lately.
Mostly because I can't think of anything to say.
So, I guess the olympics will have to do.

So, my big question for the olympic commitee people is

Why is table tennis a sport, and jumprope isn't?

and what about cheerleading?

There are SOO many things that the olympics DOESN'T have, which crushes so many peoples hopes and dreams, because they find out they can't go to the olympics for a sport they're REALLY good at.

So, yah, think about that.
P.S. Count how many times I said "so" in this post, comment to tell me, and if you get it rite....well, if you get it rite........Ill mention you in my blog? (I don't know how many people would consider that a good prize...)

1 comment: