The Cow-Cat

The Cow-Cat
AWWW!! Isn't he cute? He's the result of mixing a cow and a cat:) If you wanna see more (as in dogs mixed with lizards, etc. just click on the image!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Summer Ending+GLASSES

Ok, so, summer officially ends for me after this weekend.
VERY depressing:(
Its been long and boring, but still, I don't have any desire to go back to school now.
So, for the new school year, I got...GLASSES!

The bad part about these glasses, (besides needing them in the first place), is that I get glasses now, and then I have to get braces in a couple months.

So I'll have both. At the same time.

Fun...Fun...Fun..... (oh and yes, these are my glasses. Just imagine them in dark brown.) (They look alot cuter in person)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the glasses! Texas